Stubborn fats are quite annoying and difficult to shed. It takes a lot of time to get rid of stubborn fats. Such type of fat is clearly visible as it is present around the stomach, thighs and hips. Plus, losing fats through exercise in older ages may seem challenging to you. And it actually is!!
Body fat is useless and any useless thing leaves a negative impact on your body in either of the ways. The vital organs start getting affected making your body prone to diabetes, arthritis, blood pressure and gout etc.
To combat the stubborn fats, certain lifestyle changes are required. According to Ayurveda, you need to burn your digestive fire to target stubborn fats.
Let’s take a look on some Ayurveda natural home remedies to fight with fats:
Ayurveda Home Remedies for Weight Loss
- Consume food after fixed time intervals and according to your body’s digestion power.
- Do exercises regularly or practice yoga daily.
- Say goodbye to wrong foods like junk foods, wrong combinations and too much fried
- Non-organic food, chemical foods, pesticides sprayed food, modified foods and genetic food must not be taken. It has a bad effect on body.
- Don’t take too much calories on daily basis. Try cutting down the amount of calorie intake.
- Shed stubborn fats by having sufficient amount of sleep of around 7 hours.
Ayurveda Fat Burner Methods
- Take warm lemon water daily in the morning on empty stomach.
- Include ingredients like ginger, turmeric, peppercorns, cumin and coriander in your daily diet. They are natural spices full of health benefits like reducing cough and cold. Plus, these spices are a secret key to lose weight.
- To get perfect weight and body, add triphala in your diet. It is natural Indian herb which helps in providing strength to the body.
- Stay away from stubborn fats by adding curry powder to your meals.
- Take Ayurveda detoxification tea daily to get good digestion power. The ingredients in this tea are quite significant in unclogging the body channels thus breaking down extra fats of the body.
Ayurveda Medicine to Lose Fats
- Take 4 to 5 cups of water every morning and bring them to boil.
- Put ½ tsp. of whole cumin seeds, whole fennel seeds and whole coriander seeds each in the water. Bring it to boil for 5 minutes. Make sure that the container is covered with lid.
- Filter the water in a thermos and take it throughout the day. Prepare this water fresh every morning to reap maximum benefits. Sip it the whole day in small quantities. I would suggest taking it hot. You can also increase or decrease the amount of seeds as per your taste and likability. If you feel that it’s strong, reduce the seeds to ¼ tsp. from ½ tsp.
These are some of the incredible Ayurveda natural remedies to fight with stubborn fats. Include them in your daily routine and lose weight in a healthy way. Have a good day!!