Sparkling and dazzling white teeth attract everyone. And you also feel confident, healthy and younger. Not many people have pearly white teeth but those who have, lost their charm due to poor eating habits or low maintenance.
Are you also the one facing the same problem? Yes? Okay, then this article can help you gain back glittering white teeth soon. Guys, a lot of factors like aging, poor dental hygiene, over dose of caffeine, tobacco, cigarettes or tea lead to yellow poor teeth. Also, climatic conditions, antibiotics, infection and bad metabolism make your teeth discoloured which also look dirty.
Often it is seen that people seek dental professional advice to get shining teeth, but they are expensive. So if you are looking to get rid of yellow tinge from your teeth, get your hands on these natural home remedies. Let’s head over to the kitchen ingredients to get that glittery smile.
A magical ingredient to say goodbye to yellow teeth is baking soda. Your teeth shine like pearls. Let’s see on how to use it:
- Take 1/4th of baking soda and mix it with toothpaste. Use it to brush your teeth and rinse with warm water. It’s suggested to use it twice a week.
- Next, mix baking soda with vinegar, lemon or hydrogen peroxide and brush your teeth.
- To prepare whitening mouthwash, mix one tbsp. of baking soda with 1 ½ tsp. of hydrogen peroxide and one cup cold water. Use it two or three times a day.
- Scrub your teeth with diluted baking soda twice a week for 2 minutes. Don’t get excess of it or the natural enamel of your teeth will strip off.
Orange has citrus acid which is well known for bleaching properties. Fresh orange peel can help in minimizing yellow tinge on your teeth, if consumed on daily basis. How to use:
- Every night before hitting the bed, rub orange peel over teeth. Calcium and vitamin C present in orange peel helps fight with microorganisms at night.
- Notice mind-blowing results in few weeks.
Use dried orange peel powder if you don’t find orange peel.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin c which aids in making teeth glittery white. Let’s see how it can be used to get rid of yellow teeth:
- Take some strawberries and grind them to form a fine paste. Then rub this paste over your teeth twice a day for few weeks. And you will see notable improvement in the appearance of your teeth. Yellow tint will go away.
- One alternate is mixing the paste with ½ tsp. of baking soda and apply it over your teeth for few minutes. Then rinse it off with water and brush off any residue using toothpaste.
Hydrogen peroxide has bleaching properties which are beneficial in gaining back the whiteness of your teeth. Peek-a-boo on how to use it:
- Buy a mouthwash containing hydrogen peroxide. But be careful about not swallowing it.
- Or mix baking soda with hydrogen peroxide to make a fine paste. Apply it over your teeth and after few minutes, use your regular toothpaste to brush off the paste.
Make sure not to use hydrogen peroxide in excess quantity as it causes irritation in gums.
Teeth discoloration is reduced with the usage of lemon. It is one of the most commendable ways to put shine and whiteness back to your teeth. Do gargles with lemon or rub your teeth with lemon to get incredible results. How to use:
- Take some salt and mix it with few drops of lemon.
- Apply this mixture on your teeth and rub it continuously for few minutes. Let it sit for some time and then rinse the mixture off with water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for two weeks and you will see that yellow tinge is gone.
Since ages, salt has been used to clean teeth. And it is one of the most accepted methods to treat yellow teeth. The mineral content which is lost in the teeth comes back with regular usage of salt and it helps in revitalising the natural white color. Take a look on how to use:
- Replace your toothpaste with salt powder and use it every morning to brush teeth. Or make a mixture of salt and charcoal for brushing and get white teeth.
- Another option is to rub salt and baking soda on your yellow teeth.
Don’t be rough while rubbing salt on teeth as it can cause harm to tooth enamel and gums.
Apples, Carrot, Cucumber or Broccoli
Eat raw fruits or vegetables daily to get rid of yellow stains on your teeth.
- Chew them properly so that the fibre present in them reaches to your teeth perfectly and get time to work on the yellow tint.
Along with these natural remedies, you have to be extra cautious about your diet. Use any of these methods to get rid of dirty looking yellow teeth.